How to make a request, complaint or claim:
Respected citizen: Remember that your active participation allows building a Social Democratic State of Law, through monitoring the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of public functions. Therefore ICA has prepared the following sites and channels for citizens and employees to express their ideas and concerns verbally or written to the institutional management. To have the pleasure to answer, it is important to tell us the details (name, ID, address, email, phone, etc.) where to send the response.
• Toll free for the rest of the country - 018000114517
• Phones in Bogotá: Fax: (57 1) 3323700 ext. 1793
• PBX (57 1) 2884800.
• National Office - Document Management Group. Carrera 41 # 17-81
• Citizen Group. Carrera 41 # 17-81 -. Personalized service from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 5:00 continues work day.
• Suggestion boxes located in the offices of the ICA, ports, airports and border crossings nationwide.
• Regional Offices - Administrative Offices
• Sign here your requests and complaints REGISTRE AQUÍ (linkear a “Sign Here”)
• or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org